Final installment of my Tokyo pictures and silly captions!
The set of a morning variety show, kind of like Today, only more Japanese.
Hye Yeon is not impressed by the Imperial Palace. We couldn't enter the pretty garden either, since they were doing construction.
A lone Sakura tree in bloom, in Hibiya Park
I know you're not sick of sakura yet...
Nobody but Hye Yeon knows what I'm doing to this bench. Her picture taking skills are peerless. Speaking of which, those are some strange benches.
A sakura tree with a tall building in the background (Shiodome)-- ARTSY!
Ladies LOVE men with unkempt hair, dry lips, and stubble, so long as sakura are placed behind the ear.
These rape blossoms in Hamarikyu Gardens smelled horrible. But the sea of yellow and green was pretty.
頑張ってください、木さん!
I thought about cropping myself out of this picture. Derek and Hye Yeon are practically matching, after all.
Now I can say I know how good it feels to walk around with a child!
Fuji TV building in Odaiba
I couldn't decide on this photo or the previous one. So you get to see both.
Climate change is a very sad thing. These robot bears are shedding robot tears.
Rainbow Bri-- I think I see Tokyo Tower!
I'm pretty sure there is a picture like this, only drawn by Miyazaki Hayao
At the Ghibli Museum. I made it despite the early time and inclement weather. Nothing can stop my nerd-dom!
We spent a decent amount of time searching for you, Tokyo Banana.
And you were not very delicious. Although I like banana custard cream.
The beautiful plate of sushi I had with Ben. Thanks!
That's it! I got ready the next morning and flew out of Narita in the afternoon. What a ride! Japan Final thoughts coming soon.
hahaha nice pictures and LOL for the pregnancy one... hahahaha take care
ReplyDeleteRin