I'm back in the US and rested (all of one day). Tokyo was amazing-- I'd love to go back! But I'll leave the fawning for a post in the future. Here are selected non-Tokyo March photos:
First, some pictures from our K-class (last semester's class) party:
Next, some photos of my French exchange group's farewell lunch at an Italian restaurant:
Some assorted photos:
I know I posted plum blossom shots last time, but this tree on the way to school was too gorgeous not to share!
In China, there was Mr. Bond coffee (I'm young. I'm coffee). Perhaps Suntory's popular Boss line of coffees were the inspiration?
My favorite snack bread in Japan. Filled with whipped cream and red bean paste. Like a good donut or something.
Flower bush near my apartment
Camellias (Tsubaki 椿)
Unknown flower
Hoiting, addicted to posing :D
兄弟
My Hatcho miso katsudon (pork cutlet over rice カツ丼)
Nom nom nom
Tei's order. I personally prefer versions that don't ruin the great crisp of the fried cutlet.
Hoi Ting. More sogginess.
Megumi and Kei. Yet more sogginess. I stand alone in my crispy opinion.
Gangsta! (I should stop doing this...)
Camellias (Tsubaki 椿)
Unknown flower
Finally, some pictures from dinner at Tonkatsu Ichiban ("number 1 pork cutlet"):
兄弟
My Hatcho miso katsudon (pork cutlet over rice カツ丼)
Nom nom nom
Tei's order. I personally prefer versions that don't ruin the great crisp of the fried cutlet.
Hoi Ting. More sogginess.
Megumi and Kei. Yet more sogginess. I stand alone in my crispy opinion.
Gangsta! (I should stop doing this...)
More goodbye photos next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment