(Updated May 9th, 2010)
So here I was going about my usual daily routine, when a package arrived for me from Korea. Hmmm... turns out it was a birthday package from Hye Yeon! Nice!
So here I was going about my usual daily routine, when a package arrived for me from Korea. Hmmm... turns out it was a birthday package from Hye Yeon! Nice!
These taste like Werther's + an almond. Yum!
I didn't want to pour these onto the table, but they were these awesome peanut rice cake puffs.
Vitamin C. "Excellent Taste and Flavor" と書いてあるけど… >3< まあ、さすがビタミンC
My beloved Jja Jang sauce mix on the left, pork Bulgogi marinade on the right. I'll upload pictures of the finished product when that day comes! Update (May 9th) - pictures below:
Successful Jja Jang sauce-- carrots, pumpkin, onions, pork
Bulgogi, post 8 hour marination
The frying begins
Yum!
Successful Jja Jang sauce-- carrots, pumpkin, onions, pork
Bulgogi, post 8 hour marination
The frying begins
Yum!
Tea. Tastes like Ginger + Celery + sugar. 風邪に引いたとき飲んだらいいって書いてあったけど、あんまりおいしくない… でも結構体にいいだろ。
Hye Yeon is concerned lest I fail to properly moisturize.
Of course, she should be. I have dry skin, after all. The peach hand cream smells like peaches (ショック!), and Aveeno is great as I'm sure we all know.
Soju, which I'm saving to pair up with Korean food. Ramen and Chanpon on the right.
Boxers that bring out my inner bling. All $8.97 of it. Poor Won, 10000 does sound like a lot after all.
The attached instructions / descriptions of each item, painstakingly written out for my Korean-illiterate eyes.
All in all, a great package. Everything looks, tastes, smells, or feels great. And it was a total surprise, too! Thanks Hye Yeon!
No comments:
Post a Comment