As usual, the semester passed by quickly. Here are some photos from the last few days:
Kaiting Hoiting and her pasta.
These poor elementary students were running... at 8:45am in the morning. It was around freezing that day, so I had to stop and take a picture on my way to school. They have to wear shorts year round!
One Piece edition Melon Cream soda drink. Tasted like creamy melon soda, not like melon-y cream soda, unfortunately.
Went to lunch the second-to-last-day of school. This is Tei's eggplant pizza, which looked good (didn't try it).
Joyce and her pasta.
My pasta. No posing for me, sorry. Sidenote: poached egg is "温泉卵" (Onsen tamago) in Japanese, which is literally hotsprings egg. I think that is a cool and fitting name for possibly the awesomest egg preparation method (c'mon, poached eggs are just plain awesome)
The ladies. Classy, typical Asian picture.
The boys. Classy, typica-- well, Tei is, anyways. I would file this under typical-me-picture.
Apparently, I hold my fork like a British aristocrat holds her teacup. Nice!
Mom's care package that has since disappeared. My treats draw is nigh empty. (*FIST PUMP* for using medieval speech!)
Yamasa Fall 2009 K Class (excepting John, who didn't show up). Also happens to be the BEST group photo ever taken, since everyone looks good. Well, except for Johnathan on the lower right there...
Dinner with Tei a day or two before we left for Kansai.
Close-up of fried rice.
More close-up of fried rice.
Apologies for the late post. I'm essentially unable to upload pictures from my room, so I have to go to school (which was closed) or a specific friend's room (wasn't here, inconvenient / annoying) to upload them. Anyways, Kansai trip photos coming soon! 楽しんでください!(Look forward to it!)
I am "Hoi Ting" not "kaiting" in English.haha
ReplyDelete:P
Your computer is just too awesome for the poor little internet connection in these apartments. They ONLY get up to 1000kbps. *sigh* When will the technology keep up?
ReplyDeleteIn the mean time, I'll be sure to be around more often for all your uploading needs. Maybe then, when your done USING ME, you can invite me out to dinner like you do all your other better friends. *heart*
Wow I am late to these comments. Apologies.
ReplyDeleteウー: noted. Of course, I go by Mandarin not Cantonese, but I will change it ;)
Nina: Oh man you commented on my blog. Yours is gonna totally become famous now. I was randomly able to upload a 24 mb attachment to Gmail yesterday, but I can't usually upload a 50kb photo. WTF!?!
And the lunch wasn't my idea. My idea of a rocking afternoon is usually spent in my room, remember? :P